Come grow with us.
Due to recent growth, we are expanding our Sleep Technician workforce.
Our company offers set technician shifts for employees.
1. Responsible for performing (PSG) studies, for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, under the general supervision of a sleep lab director
2. Technical procedures include diagnostic PSG, CPAP/BPAP/ASV titration, non-invasive positive pressure ventilation, split-night studies, and multiple sleep latencies (MSLT’s) when required
3. Prepare & Monitor patient for overnight studies.
4. Educate patient regarding the diagnostic procedures
5. Recognize abnormal sleep recording and EKG events and respond with appropriate interventions to ensure patient safety
→Must have CPR/BCLS certification
→Simple IRA Retirement Plan
→TASC Flex Spending Account
If interested, please submit a cover letter along with your resume.