SLEEP STUDY EVALUATION
If your physician has arranged for you to have a sleep evaluation at Sleep Diagnostic Services in Columbia, MO:
Please arrive promptly at 8:30 p.m. You will remain in the sleep lab until 5:00 - 6:00 a.m., after this time you are free to go.
We are located at 1511 Chapel Hill Road in Columbia, MO. Ring the doorbell and enter thru the gray door with the black and gold MU sticker on it.
Please click the link titled “Sleep Disorders Questionnaire”, print that form, provide the requested information and bring the form with you to your scheduled appointment.
Your test results will be forwarded to your doctor, who will then schedule any follow up needed with you. Results will take at least 5 business days.
If we can provide any additional information please call us at 1-800-317-3600. If you need assistance the night of your test, you may also call 1-800-317-3600.
KINDLY PROVIDE 24 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR APPPOINTMENT BY CALLING 1-800-317-3600.
SUGGESTED PREPARATIONS FOR YOUR TEST
- Parking is available in the lot in front of the building.
- Avoid napping during the day before your test.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol after 2:00 p.m. the day of your test.
- Wash & dry your hair prior to arrival, do not apply any gels or hairspray.
- Take medication(s) as prescribed unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
- FEMALES-Make sure your face is free of excess make-up or oils.
- MALES-Please shave any recent facial growth, beards can be worked around.
- You may bring your own pillow if desired.
- Bring loose fitting, comfortable pajamas or nightwear.
- Please bring your insurance card with you.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you. Bring your insurance card, I.D. & enough cash for any expenses incurred while traveling to and from the test.
- If you should have any questions or concerns please contact: